A Basic Guide To All Things Jessica


You've read the "about me" section, my introduction, and my pitifully few blog posts and still want to know more about the extraordinarily ordinary person I am? I'm impressed. Also, don't worry-- this won't take long. I'll take you through the essentials lickady-split.

 So, first and foremost, I was born and raised in the most beautiful city on earth-- Bend, Oregon USA.

This beautiful place right here


And within the most beautiful city of Bend I was raised in my crazy family of seven. Here, let me introduce them:



First off, my parents.  Jill, my mother, is the wonderful, fabulous,  and full-time professional organizer of all things regarding my family. Ironically named and equally fabulous is my father, Phil. He's the mechanic, fixer-upper, and corny joke creator. Don't let his initial quietness fool you-- he'll get you when you're least expecting it. Together, they are the dream team that made all of the rest of this possible.




Settle in for a long ride folks. There's still five more! And I'm writing about them because they're great and very important to me, so hang in there. Next on the list is Whitney, the eldest of the original five. She's an aspiring doctor, accomplished musician, and an encyclopedia on all things DIY.


Jordan is my older brother, and along with his new wife, Katie, they make the next introduction. These two are amazing and lovely and if you ever want to have a great conversation, some fantastic coffee, and/or an amazing adventure these two are the ones to come to.




That smile, that hair, that fantastic laugh- she's none other than Stephanie (Steph, Steph-fuzzy, Stephanini)! Steph's my younger sister and she's got amazing fashion sense, is secretly incredibly quirky, and is just a bundle of love. I mean, seriously, How could you not love that face? 




But wait, there's more! Introducing Levi, the exclamation point at the of the Wolfe family. He's the incredibly cool skateboarder, mountain biker, snowboarder and all things. . . cool. He's pretty much the coolest kid you'll ever meet. 


And then there's me. I fit in right in the middle of all this awesomeness. I've also lived in Seattle and Portland, and so far I've traveled to Australia and Cambodia. Here's some quick facts about me:



1. If you want to be my friend give me chocolate (Just kidding. But seriously.)

2. I like to art. Make art, admire art, anything art- I'm in.

3. Long distance running is kinda my thing. I started running distances longer than marathons when I was fourteen! 

4. Adventure. Travel. Seemingly impossible yet totally cool feats of human endurance. 

5. Books. I'm hoping you haven't hung on until the very end so that you don't have to find out how   much of a bookworm I am, but it's inevitable if you want to know me more. My favorite books are, 1.) The Catcher in the Rye, 2.) Motoring with Mohammed, and 3.) The Count of Monte Cristo.



There you have it, your basic guide to all things me. Sure, there's some details I might have missed or only skimmed over, but now you know all the important parts. I hope you've not only hung onto the end of this blog, but that you'll continue to follow me into the unknown adventures ahead of me. My hope is that by reading my blog you'll be able to stay in touch, maybe laugh a little (or breath heavily through your nose, at least), and possibly even be inspired to pursue your own adventure. 





Comments

Popular Posts